Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 1 7/8" Primaries
- 3" Collector
- Merge Spikes
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1960+ C10 Trucks
- 1988-1998 C1500 Trucks (Silverado, Sierra) Motor Mounts 1" offset back or further required to clear
- (1960-1966 C10 Trucks require slider engine mounts to clear the front crossmember)
Note: "Due to older vehicle frame clearance headers are pulled in very tight, and require our spark plug wires".
Note: "For LS series engine swaps only" These do not work on standard SBC or BBC engines.
Note: If using a larger 4L80E or older Turbo 350/400 transmission the bellhousing ears may need to be trimmed for proper clearance.
Note: "Does not fit 4wd"